Aerocloud directs various physical server systems (Clusters) in diverse data centers all located in Germany. Each customer receives his own, encapsulated data center in the data center. On behalf of the customer, all his applications, the selected services as well as data storage is being installed on one or several virtual customer servers.
To protect the data from unauthorized physical access (break-in, theft) as well as virtual access (hacking) or act of nature beyond control (Fire, Water) a series of substantial protection and security arrangements are executed.
All of this is monitored frequently by specific monitoring software. Bottlenecks or malfunction of hard- or software can be prevented in 99,9% of the cases. Updates, bug fixes or notes are automatically imported into the system by the monitoring software.
The customer receives unique, private and encrypted access to the data center. The required client-software is ready for installation on PC’s, laptops, Smart phones or tablets. You got at all time and independent from where you are access to your data.
Data integrity, resilience & business continuity
Our Customers favor the fact that our data centers are all located in Germany as the security afforded by German data protection laws are widely regarded as among the strictest in the world.
- 3-4 levels of access and authority control by physical access to the premises, badge,
- Biometrics / fingerprint and PIN-Code
- Automatic fire sprinkler system
- Redundant air conditioning
- Emergency power from diesel generator
- Redundant uninterrupted power supply units
- Data backup in a second data center
- Supplier independent and high performance 20Gbit glass fiber connection for Best-in-class data connection